Guest services are a group of ministries that offer welcoming accommodations in making our guest worship experience pleasurable & memorable weekly. Guests Services is comprised of the following:
- Parking Team – Oversees parking during worship services and special events by providing a cheerful greeting, aiding guests to parking spaces, and giving clear directions on how to safely enter & exit our campus
- Information Team – Answers questions, provides clarity, and connects guests with the appropriate areas for them on the church campus
- Hospitality Team – Serves joyfully by greeting guests from the moment they park their cars to the conclusion of service at the Welcome Reception. The team has great customer service, a friendly smile, and a heart to serve.
- Medical Team – Individuals who work in the field of health and serve by promoting wellness and awareness, and providing minor medical assistance.
- Usher Team – Serves by providing a friendly smile and warm greetings as they escort guests to their seats
- Transportation Team – Provides a safe ride to and from church on Sundays for members without transportation of their own. The ministry serves the Oak Cliff, Lancaster, DeSoto and Duncanville Area.
- SecurityTeam – Provides safety, visibility and protection while guests are enjoying a great worship experience
- Culinary Team – Provides food services and refreshments as needed
- History & Archives – Preserves and promotes the history of Concord Church
- Telephone Communication Team – Answers the church phones and provides assistance in the church receptionist areas daily
- Wedding Team – Members of this team act as a liaison between bride/groom and Concord Church, and provide assistance to wedding coordinator.
- Deaf Ministry – Provides American Sign Language Interpretation during Sunday services and other church events upon request. Hearing Assistive Devices are available.