God’s people live with the proper financial mindset understanding that God is the owner, and they are the steward, glorifying God through debt-free living, generous and sacrificial giving and building healthy financial legacies for their families, while drawing non-believers to Christ.
Our mission is to help God’s people grow in faith by teaching Godly financial principles.
- To promote spiritual growth through biblically-based financial teaching
- To assist with practical application of Christian-based money management principles
- Devotion to God
- Debt-free living
- Liberal (sacrificial and faithful) giving
- Wealth accumulation
- Establishing a financial legacy
Financial Peace University
Learn God's way of handling money with Dave Ramsey in Financial Peace University. This practical 9 week study examines topics such as super saving, relating with money, dumping debt, cash flow planning, retirement & college planning and much more!
- Fridays, beginning February 19th – April 29th | 7pm - 8:30pm
- Sundays, beginning February 21st – May 1st | 11:30am - 1pm
Managing Our Finances God's Way
- 7 week video-based study that will inspire you to live debt free and/or manage your finances in a way that enables you to respond to God's calling on your life.
- Features teachings from Rick Warren, Chip Ingram, and Howard Dayton.
- Crown Financial Biblical Study is a 10 week course that teaches people God’s financial principles in order to know Christ more intimately and to be free to serve Him.
- We also offer Discovering God’s Way of Handling Money Teen Study which is a 10 week course with the same purpose as the adult class.
- Various financial seminars are offered on budgeting, debt reduction, college planning, investing, and home purchasing.
Interested in joining the Faith & Finance Ministry Team?
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Coaches
- Crown Financial Leaders