WHAT WE DO
ENGAGE members work hard to promote healthy and positive spiritual growth by providing creative communication and technical support for worship services and ministry events. We are serious about our responsibility to communicate effectively and efficiently.
To serve in the Marketing Ministry, please note the following:
- Graphic Design: Must have access to Adobe CS6 or higher as well as intermediate-advanced knowledge of the software. A portfolio will be required to assess skill.
- Writing: Must have experience in writing/editing creative copy, and intermediate-advanced knowledge of social media platforms.
- Photography: Must have intermediate-advanced knowledge of photography. Writing skills are a plus.
To serve in the Multimedia Ministry, please note the following:
- Audio: Must have intermediate-advanced knowledge of audio principles, including but not limited to: EQ, Compression, Plugins, etc. Also must be able to attend rehearsals.
- Video: Must start with Camera or Graphics and work up to advanced positions.
- Camera, Graphics, Lighting, Stage, and Duplication are entry-level positions, with Stage and Duplication being the only non-technical positions.
- For consistency, we require a full day commitment on Sundays that you serve. Because of this, we limit Sunday service opportunities to twice a month.
- Video Production: Must have access to Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 or Final Cut X (or higher) as well as intermediate-advanced knowledge of the software. A portfolio will be required to assess skill.